Getting Started with TestDrive
Welcome to TestDrive!
The TestDrive Global Demo Environments provide the opportunity to trial VMware's End User Computing products including Workspace ONE, Horizon and AirWatch. Our environments are fully configured and integrated allowing you to experience the products as a customer would use them.
Who Can Access TestDrive?
- All VMware Employees
- VMware Partners who have met one of the following conditions:
- Completed VTSP 2016/2017
- Completed at least 1 of the 3 EUC Competencies offered by the VMware Partner Programs
- Been invited to TestDrive by a VMware employee
- Prospects/Customers who have been invited to TestDrive by a VMware employee or VMware Partner
How Do I Sign Up?
Prospects/Customers: Contact your account rep who can send you an invitation. Prospects cannot sign up for TestDrive without being invited by their account rep.
Now I Have Access, Whats Next?
- Turn on Services to Demo
Login to portal.vmtestdrive.com with your new credentials. Navigate to the My Services tab. Turn on the services you're looking to demo.
- Login to the Services, Read Our Demo Guides
Reference our full list of demos and how to login to each service in our TestDrive Demo Library.
- Nominate Partners for Access to TestDrive (VMware Employees Only)
- Invite your Prospects & Customers (VMware Employees and Partners Only)
Read the Inviting Customers to TestDrive Guide.